The National Financial Prosecutor's Office (PNF) is studying ways to send French rugby boss Bernard Laporte to trial, suspected of favoritism for the benefit of businessman Mohed Altrad, on the basis of an investigation that the two implicated dispute.
Selection of products
To read also
- Lafarge's indictment for "complicity in crimes against humanity" in Syria confirmed
- In Brazil, the distress of the victims after the floods
- The urban cable car, a very slow progression
- Cloudy skies for a German solar glass factory dependent on Russian gas
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit