A European player in the manufacture of aluminum shutters, the German industrialist EHRET deployed EDI in 2018 in order to dematerialize the placing of orders. To take stock of these first two years, meet with Rémy POUTOT, Sales Manager, Habitat France.
Selection of products
To read also
- The renovation of the emblematic "caterpillar" of the Center Pompidou is completed
- Macron inaugurates the completely restored Hôtel de la Marine, a new tourist attraction in Paris
- A palace of discovery outside the walls and green for budding scientists
- Quadrilatère is redeveloping the headquarters of Crédit Immobilier de France
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"