A European player in the manufacture of aluminum shutters, the German industrialist EHRET deployed EDI in 2018 in order to dematerialize the placing of orders. To take stock of these first two years, meet with Rémy POUTOT, Sales Manager, Habitat France.
Selection of products
To read also
- Wicona equips The Place, new signal building in Montrouge
- Rejuvenation of the “Holy Chapel of reinforced concrete” for its centenary
- Quadral Promotion rehabilitates an emblematic hotel in the heart of Reims
- End of construction at the "cursed" lighthouse in Tévennec
- In a schoolyard near Paris, an “oasis” to better cope with the heatwave
- Adopte Un Bureau is carrying out one of the largest refurbished furniture development projects in France, for PariSanté Campus
- Inauguration of the Vénétie residence in Clermont-Ferrand, a resolutely modern project in a booming district
- The Salvation Army Foundation and Plurial Novilia deliver a new social complex in Reims
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses