In June 2019, Eiffage and Impulse Partners, specialists in innovation in the construction sector, created the Sekoya platform dedicated to low-carbon materials and processes. In December 2020, they met with their partners to announce the results of the second call for solutions.
Selection of products
To read also
- 3 new start-ups integrate the accelerator "Health - Prevention in the construction industry"
- Legallais.com, named best E-commerce site 2021
- Plastor rewards the most beautiful parquet vitrification projects in 2019
- The Oknoplast group wins the prize for the largest Polish exporter to France
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne