New legal setback for Lafarge: the Paris Court of Appeal confirmed on Wednesday the indictment of the cement group for "complicity in crimes against humanity" concerning its activities until 2014 in Syria, to the satisfaction of the civil parties.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Cairo, floating houses threatened with extinction
- The old palaces of the Chettinad region in India, the last witnesses of its past splendor
- The Association of French Mayors (AMF) is committed to the reconstruction of Irpin in Ukraine
- In Marseille, New York artist Daniel Arsham pays tribute to Le Corbusier
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices