While the current decade is crucial to respond to the climate emergency, the bill “on combating climate change and strengthening resilience to its effects” constitutes an important opportunity to catch up in the years to come. come the delay taken by France in its carbon budgets.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government relies on support to create a "big bang" in energy renovation
- Several deputies denounce a truncated debate on the climate bill
- French multinationals have not improved their climate action
- Climate and resilience bill: measures relating to construction
- Climate law: Road carriers denounce "nonsense"
- France reduced its greenhouse gas emissions by -1,7% in 2019 compared to 2018
- The ecological measures of the recovery plan must be extended to achieve the CO2030 reduction targets in XNUMX
- The recovery plan must be more compatible with carbon neutrality