Monday September 25, Emmanuel Macron presented the broad outlines of French-style ecological planning. Among the announcements, the observation that the heat pump (PAC) is a solution for the future, the symbol of an intelligent energy transition, heating that is both ecological and economical. With the ambition to produce; million heat pumps in France by 2027, and to train 30.000 installers.
Selection of products
To read also
- Monthly production of real estate loans stagnates in October according to the Banque de France
- Inflation, rising energy costs and fuel poverty: rural residents on the front line
- How is the purchasing power of the French in new real estate evolving in this second half of 2023?
- Thermal strainers: a good investment for nearly 1 in 2 French people
- Longer and more frequent payment delays strongly impact small businesses
- Boom in second homes: in which regions are the French building the most?
- In France, third quarter growth expected to be just positive
- First reduction in property loan rates among some lending establishments in a market which remains sluggish
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming