The heat pump, an old process of taking calories from the air or the ground to heat buildings, is experiencing renewed interest, driven by politicians to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels.
Selection of products
To read also
- The conversion of offices into housing should remain rare, according to the Banque de France
- In France, stained glass fears having lead in the wing
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- Building craftsmen take stock of a trying year 2022 and express their concerns for 2023
- Renovation and the French, a story that lasts and continues
- Hello Watt responds to the Fnaim CDI: does comparing DPE and consumption make sense?
- The Real Estate Diagnosers respond to the Hello Watt survey which calls into question the reliability of DPEs
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- Two years after its launch, has Ma Prime Rénov' made it possible to save energy?