Less noise and pollution, more sport and doctors: urban renewal professionals are increasingly encouraged to promote the health of residents, even in the development of the city.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Channel Tunnel can now carry more trains
- Launch of Action Coeur de Ville 2 by Christophe Béchu and Caroline Cayeux
- Niger wants to increase its electrification rate from 17% to 80% by 2035
- The climate and "the human", priorities of Catherine Vautrin at the head of Anru
- Faced with the drought, the Canalisers warn of the urgency of renewing and securing the water networks
- The challenge of charging station installations in condominiums
- The objective of 2.500 France Services structures will be reached in 2022, assures Guerini
- LGV Bordeaux-Toulouse: first meeting of the supervisory board
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Two years after its launch, has Ma Prime Rénov' made it possible to save energy?