The health crisis has been a "catalyst" for the brakes on the retraining of the least qualified employees, according to the Center for Studies and Research on Qualifications (Céreq).
Selection of products
To read also
- Occupation in tension: house painter
- Kick-off of the training of civil servants in the ecological transition
- Training faced with the challenge of the shortage of candidates
- The number of apprentices trained in crafts reached a level not seen since 2010
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?