The very strong increase in apprenticeship entries between 2018 and 2021 is increased to 75% by training at bac +2 level or more, according to a study published Thursday, September 1 by the Ministry of Labor, confirming the weight of higher education in apprenticeship .
Selection of products
To read also
- A flat-rate contribution for employees to the personal training account (CPF) “implemented” in 2024
- In the Dunkirk training plant, learning the “good gestures” of nuclear power
- Learning: the CMAs and the Régions de France association call on the government to save the 2024 school year
- Back to school day at banking school
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”