Job creation in clean energies surpassed those in fossil fuels in 2022 and this dynamic should increase, provided that the labor supply follows, warns the International Energy Agency (IEA). ) in a report published Wednesday, November 15.
Selection of products
To read also
- Hydrogen in buildings: a complementary solution to achieve decarbonization objectives
- Electricity in France in 2023, a year of records
- The French solar market reaches an unprecedented record by crossing the barrier of 3 GW connected over one year
- France still lagging behind in renewables, despite progress in solar
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset