The green hydrogen production project associating TotalEnergies and Engie at the heart of the La Mède biorefinery, near Marseille, will triple in volume, for a commissioning postponed by two years to 2026, we learned on Friday 10 March with TotalEnergies.
Selection of products
To read also
- Nexans allays fears over offshore wind and forecasts record profitability
- Two solar panel factories expected in France
- Offshore wind power is recovering in Europe, according to the sector
- From coal to renewables, Indian tycoon Adani faces the challenge of diversifying his fortune
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset