A legendary establishment in the Parisian cultural landscape created in 1932 by Jacques Haïk, the Grand Rex celebrated its 90th anniversary last December by unveiling a new art deco facade in cream and gold tones, after twenty months of work. In December, the Grand Rex will inaugurate a new premium room, called “INFINITE”, designed by the ABP Architectes agency.
Selection of products
To read also
- Orly in 2035: fewer cars, “moderate” increase in passenger traffic
- In Paris, Hidalgo relaunches the battle of Trocadéro
- Olympic Games-2026: green light for the bobsleigh track, the IOC sees red
- From spies to tourists: the redevelopment of London tunnels raises eyebrows
- Olympic Games-2026: at least one candidate for the construction of the Cortina bobsleigh and luge track
- A maritime museum by 2028 inside the ramparts of Saint-Malo
- Controversial project on the historic Marie Curie site in Paris
- Edeis and a Vinci subsidiary selected for the reconversion of the Clairvaux power plant
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing