The National Assembly adopted on the night of Friday to Saturday a government device to facilitate and "accelerate the installation of electric vehicle charging stations" in condominium buildings.
Selection of products
To read also
- "Can we do without wood?" ": The sector denounces a permanent amalgamation in public opinion
- Barbara Pompili launches "the Community of territories demonstrating ecological transition"
- Serene, a new and reliable method for measuring the thermal performance of a building
- Real estate professionals work alongside Emmanuelle Wargon for the energy renovation of condominiums
- The challenges of energy renovation of low-rental housing to achieve their carbon neutrality
- Increase in the number of national parks and marine protected areas
- European Parliament demands a carbon neutral, sustainable and non-toxic economy by 2050
- Launch of the “Springboard for the Ecological Transition of SMEs” initiative
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole