An “express connection” text must be published by the end of July, to help buildings, and in particular residential condominiums, to connect to nearby heating networks, said an official from the Ministry of Energy Transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy sobriety: launch of the “Digital and Telecommunications” working group
- Nearly 1000 colleges and high schools committed to the CUBE.S energy saving challenge!
- Launch of the Unisson(s) manifesto: towards low-carbon and living architecture
- Energy sobriety: launch of the “establishments open to the public and commercial areas” working group
- The "zero net artificialisation" objective of the soil faces ever more opposition
- The Renault Cléon plant "temple of the thermal engine" is accelerating its electric shift
- Energy sobriety: launch of the “Companies and organization of work” working group
- Faced with the heat wave, the architects of the STUDIOS Architecture collective detail 10 simple and concrete measures to make the city green and low carbon
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil