The government has decided to set up mediation for companies throughout the construction chain to ease tensions created by raw material supply problems, the Ministry of the Economy announced on Thursday.
Selection of products
To read also
- A month after building collapse in Florida, research is drawing to a close
- In China, workers trapped in a flooded tunnel
- Lafarge accused of crimes in Syria: crucial decision of the Court of Cassation on Thursday
- A monument dedicated to essential workers at the tip of Manhattan
- The AMF claims 2,1 million euros against two former executives of Soitec and Lafarge for insider trading
- "Major structural damage" noted in 2018 on the collapsed building in Florida
- Florida building collapse leaves at least 4 dead, 159 missing
- Firm prison required in Marseille against "sleep merchants"
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne