The government wants to create a mission of "renovation support" intended to help "from A to Z" certain households carrying out insulation work in their homes, announced Tuesday the Minister of Ecological Transition Barbara Pompili.
Selection of products
To read also
- The climate demands justice: a complaint lodged against 5 ministers before the Court of Justice of the Republic
- For the global climate, we must support the deployment of renewable energies in developing countries according to the IEA
- In Volvic, the scarcity of water is a source of concern
- The environmentalist group of the Senate presents its "real climate law"
- Dupond-Moretti assumes the use of the verb "guarantee" for the inclusion of climate in the Constitution
- Certivéa questions 14 personalities about buildings and regions facing the climate emergency
- Climate mission letters: The Ministry of Ecological Transition publishes its action plan
- A Breton naval architect at the North Pole to tell about "the disappearing sea ice"
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households