Barbara Pompili, Minister for the Ecological Transition, submits for public consultation the draft action plan which will reduce by 50% pollutant emissions from heating with domestic wood, the leading emitter of fine particles in France. This consultation follows the preparatory work of the National Air Council led by its president, the deputy Jean-Luc Fugit.
Selection of products
To read also
- Atmospheric pollutant emissions on the decline in France since the early 2000s
- The end of AZF's depollution is still waiting twenty years after the explosion
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%
- The forecourt of Notre-Dame de Paris temporarily closed due to a high concentration of lead
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- A curvaceous and slate nursery