Barbara Pompili, Minister for the Ecological Transition, published the action plan which will reduce by 50% by 2030 the emissions of pollutants from domestic wood heating, the leading emitter of fine particles in France. This publication follows the preparatory work of the National Air Council led by its president, the deputy Jean-Luc Fugit.
Selection of products
To read also
- The end of AZF's depollution is still waiting twenty years after the explosion
- The forecourt of Notre-Dame de Paris temporarily closed due to a high concentration of lead
- Energy-related CO² emissions set off for a major rebound in 2021, according to the IEA
- The government proposes an action plan to reduce pollution from domestic wood heating
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria