Will the French economy need a second stimulus plan? If for the government, the priority remains to spend the 100 billion already planned, Emmanuel Macron has put the subject back on the table, while certain economic and political actors are calling for more to be done.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy renovation: up to 800.000 aid applications expected in 2021
- The corrected budget still contains many uncertainties, warns the High Council of Public Finances
- Jean Castex allocates 1 billion euros to the relaunch of construction
- Neither nationalization nor extension of motorway concessions
- More than 10 billion euros of the recovery plan for local communities
- 50 million euros from France Relance to accelerate the implementation of the Antilles Earthquake Plan (PSA) in Guadeloupe and Martinique
- The Caisse des Dépôts saw its net profit divided by three in 2020
- Support measures are expected to cost around € 32 billion in 2021
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!