The government will launch Monday, November 28 in Paris the housing component of the National Council for Refoundation (CNR), broad consultation on several major themes desired by Emmanuel Macron.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Ministry of Housing publishes its rent map in France
- An investment of 200 million euros to create housing in commercial areas
- Colocation is reinventing itself to appeal to all generations
- Action Logement offers the State a contribution reduced by half
- Mayors, on the front line in the face of the housing crisis
- Ten communities create the association "Acting against vacant housing"
- The energy performance of housing invites itself into the world of credit
- The elected officials of the big cities ask the State to keep its commitment on the revision of the rental values of residential premises