The government revised upwards on Tuesday the energy saving targets set as part of the energy saving certificates (EEC) system for the new period 2022-2025, as well as the share intended for the most precarious.
Selection of products
To read also
- Mortgage loans soon subject to new, more restrictive rules
- Air quality, an important issue for RE2020
- Covid-19: Scientists call for a "paradigm shift" concerning the ventilation of buildings
- Gas, tires, vocational training: what changes on May 1
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning