The Minister of Ecological Transition Barbara Pompili on Friday defended the "vital" nature of wind power, like other renewables, to fight against climate change, on BFM Business who questioned her about the dispute with regard to this energy.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ten candidates pre-selected for the future floating wind farm in Brittany
- Wind power at sea: French fishermen rejected by European justice
- Ecuador plans photovoltaic project in Galapagos
- A new contract to strengthen relations between green gas producers, their partners and the regions
- Launch of a debate on the construction of the largest photovoltaic park in France in Gironde
- Solar energy is slowly catching up in France
- The Government signs a commitment with the main players in logistics real estate
- Barbara Pompili signs a decree to facilitate access to renewable energies via public electricity networks
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate