On Wednesday July 27, the government launched a consultation with housing stakeholders whose measures will aim to "hunt waste" and "contain bills", as part of the overall energy sobriety plan.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Federation of Public Housing Offices is sounding the alarm and alerting the public authorities
- Estates general of housing at the end of November in Marseille, where there is urgency
- Social landlords will miss their construction targets
- New study sees number of 'energy strainers' on the rise
- The Court of Auditors pinpoints public data on housing, which it considers incomplete and too complex
- Christine Leconte pleads during the National Housing Conference for a major cross-cutting housing policy
- Reliability of the DPE: the responsibility is also to be sought on the side of the software!
- 60 million consumers pin the energy performance diagnostics of housing