Prime Minister Elisabeth Borne announced Thursday, November 30 that "tests" could be implemented before the entry into force of new standards for SMEs, a recurring request from their employers' organization, the CPME.
Selection of products
To read also
- By modifying the DPE, Bercy wants to remove “hundreds of thousands of homes” from the status of “thermal sieve”
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- The EU adopts its plan for green industries in the face of Beijing and Washington
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- Spring ahead of time for loan rates?
- Real estate credit: significant rate cuts in February, a window of opportunity is confirmed for buyers