The government clarified on Thursday September 14 the outlines of its school energy renovation plan, which targets 40.000 schools renovated by 2034, asking prefects to select priority projects, a method immediately described as "recentralizing" by the Association of mayors of France (AMF).
Selection of products
To read also
- COP28: the pioneering architects of the city transition
- The State details its battle plan to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions
- Steel, aluminum, concrete: how to make them without CO2?
- Tripling renewable energies by 2030: “ambitious but achievable”
- Brussels wants to support 166 energy infrastructure projects
- COP28, a “moment of truth” for the gas and oil industry, according to the IEA
- More renewables, nuclear power and sobriety: the State proposes its energy strategy
- The government will strengthen aid for the electric transition of road transport
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop