The government announced on Thursday the launch of four working groups which will work on the express and controversial project to transfer IRSN, watchdog and radiological risk expert in France, to the Nuclear Safety Authority (ASN), nuclear policeman , in full revival of the atom in France.
Selection of products
To read also
- Faced with new nuclear power, the "anti" are coming out of the woodwork
- EDF CEO wants to launch a "deep" reorganization for more efficient nuclear power
- The government defends a “Marshall skills plan” for trades involved in the construction of nuclear reactors
- The Court of Auditors calls for better adaptation of nuclear power to global warming
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses