The government announced on Wednesday February 22 that it was launching a plan to help set up businesses in villages that do not have them, with an overall envelope of 12 million euros over 2023 to support a project of up to 80.000 euros for a physical trade and 20.000 euros for an itinerant trade.
Selection of products
To read also
- Unemployment insurance: negotiations get tough, financing of France Travail contested
- The Council of State warns the government against a tax on motorway companies alone
- Agresti-Roubache calls for an increased 2024 budget for urban policy
- Macron releases 500 million euros to renovate more than 40.000 schools within ten years
- After the riots, the long march towards the reconstruction of public buildings
- The government increases the budget of MaPrimeRenov' to accelerate the renovation of housing
- Wauquiez offers aid "up to 15 million euros" for traders affected by the riots
- The nine recipes of the Court of Auditors to better manage public finances
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses