"Salon des salons" of the industry, "Global Industrie" opens its doors Monday in Lyon after a year of abstinence for health reasons, betting on a reindustrialisation of the country after the pandemic, supported by the recovery plan of the economy.
Selection of products
To read also
- Algerian real estate is exhibiting in France for the first time
- With 22.000 visitors, the 2022 edition of Rexel Expo is a success
- Idéobain 2022: place of all the answers to the needs of bathroom professionals
- The Eurobois show unveils its program
- Review of the Carrefour International du Bois 2022 (16th edition)
- Batimat creates the Low Carbon Construction space to promote emerging decarbonization solutions
- Mondial du bâtiment 2022: An unprecedented conference program to determine the future of the sector
- Eurobois Awards: the competition that promotes innovations and all players in the wood industry
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Presentation of TH, a company that designs and builds low-carbon modular habitats with a wooden structure