Close to the Buttes Chaumont park and the jovial Bas Belleville district of Paris, this real estate project led by the Galia group and the architecture and urban planning agency TVK hides its game well. Once the building's porch in freestone, a mixed program is revealed immersed in a wooded landscape.
Selection of products
To read also
- Large manholes for large-scale works in Rosnay L’Hôpital
- In Nantes, the largest hospital under construction in Europe uses low-carbon concrete
- On the French-Italian border, tunnel delays reinforce isolation
- The reconstruction of Notre-Dame is progressing as planned, the arrow visible during the Olympics
- Philippe Jost, General Georgelin's right-hand man, succeeds him to oversee the reconstruction of Notre-Dame
- The Rehau active slab equips the future headquarters of the French Federation of Canoeing and Paddle Sports (FFCK)
- The Canal Seine-Nord Europe project receives the HQE Sustainable Infrastructures certification issued by Certivea for its “Program” phase
- A 950-ton monument moved to Toulouse for the 3rd metro line
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades