To welcome 720 secondary school pupils in 2022 in a new modern and sustainable building, such is the will of the Departmental Council of Gard. To meet this requirement, Eiffage Construction has chosen Vertua® concrete from CEMEX, a pioneer in low-carbon concrete.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Suresnes, Vilogia and Bouygues Bâtiment launch the metamorphosis of the former Airbus headquarters
- 1.400 m² of obsolete offices give way to 49 high-end housing in Puteaux
- The Maison du Peuple de Clichy sold to the Ducasse group for its restoration
- The architectural firm Valode & Pistre unveils Urban Garden in Lyon
- Sénéo is carrying out a large-scale project for the extension of the T1 tramway in Colombes
- Greater Paris launches its bicycle plan with eight major axes
- Administrative justice gives the green light to the media village for the Paris-2024 Olympics
- The "Hangar Y" of Meudon will be redeveloped into an artistic and cultural center
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The Climate & Resilience Bill passed in the National Assembly and the Senate: ecology in our lives
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- How to create a business in the building industry?
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company