The government wants the device that will succeed the Pinel to integrate housing quality criteria, such as brightness or interior layout, said the Ministry of Housing.
Selection of products
To read also
- Property tax has increased by 28% on average in 10 years, according to UNPI
- Urssaf simplifies declarations for auto-entrepreneurs
- The 2022 budget provides for the elimination of several small taxes and tax loopholes
- G20 green light for agreement on taxation of multinationals
- Opening of MaPrimeRénov 'to landlords
- A new amendment discreetly removes the specific fuel for construction: what is the government playing?
- Abolition of Non-Road Diesel (GnR): CAPEB denounces an ubiquitous situation
- The Assembly reduces by six months the postponement of the increase in non-road diesel fueling the anger of the construction industry
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat