Attendance "is starting again very well" in shopping centers in France a week after their reopening, welcomed Jean-Marc Jestin, boss of the Klépierre commercial real estate group, on France Info on Wednesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Banque de France in turn raises its growth forecast for 2021, to 6,3%
- The trade deficit reaches 6,6 billion euros in July
- French growth should finally exceed 6% this year
- Growth in the second quarter revised upwards to 1,1% by INSEE
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate