Despite the shocks, the French economy continues to hold firm: it should register a stabilization in January, after a slight growth at the end of 2022, the Banque de France indicated on Wednesday January 11.
Selection of products
To read also
- The option of ultimately repayable real estate loans does not convince the Banque de France
- Banks called to the rescue to wake up the real estate market
- Faced with climate change, the economic model of French skiing is "running out of steam" according to the Court of Auditors
- Southern European airports emerged stronger from the health crisis
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions