The clouds of recession have dissipated, but not those of inflation: France recorded net growth of 0,5% in the spring, but the rise in prices continues to weigh on consumption.
Selection of products
To read also
- Rising demand and falling supply put pressure on the housing rental market
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?
- Banks want to contain the rise in mortgage rates for a more positive dynamic
- Results of the construction of housing and premises at the end of July 2022
- Real estate developers face soaring construction costs
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Pressure from all sides on new property prices in France
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements