An opinion survey conducted among more than 2.000 French people reveals the major and complex concerns that cross French society with regard to its energy and climate future.
Selection of products
To read also
- Worried about rising energy prices, 55% of mayors plan to throw in the towel in the next election
- 2022 barometer from the INIES database: ever more environmental data to support RE2020
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?
- Qatar World Cup: a study reassesses its carbon impact on the rise
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains