The National Financial Prosecutor's Office has opened an investigation targeting the assets acquired in France by Russian oligarchs close to President Vladimir Putin, following a complaint filed at the end of May by the NGO Transparency International France (TIF).
Selection of products
To read also
- In Shanghai, a historic district disappears under the diggers
- The Olympique de Marseille club sees its rent increased by 1,5 million euros for the Vélodrome stadium
- Panama's ex-president Martinelli accused of taking bribes from Brazilian construction group
- Residents of a slum in Rwanda denounce their "forced" eviction
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Real estate developers face soaring construction costs
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Pressure from all sides on new property prices in France
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?
- The wood material: part of the solution to decarbonize construction