The French Building Federation (FFB) is launching a major communication campaign from March 18 to April 30 on TV and on social networks. Its objective is to inform as many people as possible that the building industry recruits, trains and offers career prospects for everyone, for young people and people in retraining.
Selection of products
To read also
- Christophe Possémé, elected president of CCCA-BTP
- The National Agency for Urban Renewal (ANRU) settles in Seine-Saint-Denis, "a symbol"
- Contributions of the Home Improvement Club to demographic transition and housing adaptation
- Action Logement widens its losses in 2021
- CAPEB and FFH forge a partnership to strengthen the visibility of professionals involved in housing accessibility
- The CNOA reaffirms to the new government its ambition to make architecture a key lever for improving the living environment of the French
- The OPPBTP and the FFB renew their partnership for the prevention of occupational risks
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit
- MaPrimeRénov', CEE, "heating boost": new government announcements
- The government declines the "energy sobriety" plan in the housing sector
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE