Nicolas Chabrand was elected, on November 22, president of ADN Construction (Association for the Development of Digital in Construction). Nicolas Chabrand is also president of the Digital Construction project group at the FFB. This association was created in 2017 at the initiative of professional organizations in the sector.
Selection of products
To read also
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- CAPEB, alongside major players in the sector, renews its call to the Prime Minister for an immediate review of MaPrimeRénov'
- Infrastructure at the heart of climate change adaptation policies
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Housing crisis: anger rises among building professionals who demand immediate measures
- Professional organizations in Housing and Construction react to Gabriel Attal's statements
- The construction industry in turn calls for an end to the increase in the tax on non-road diesel (GNR)
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Spring ahead of time for loan rates?
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions