The FFB reaffirms its desire to see the construction OPCO restart under normal conditions to ensure the approvals and financing of training files for the benefit of craftsmen, business leaders and employees. The Federation will do everything within its purview to seek a solution as quickly as possible.
Selection of products
To read also
- Launch of the 3C.Académie du CCCA-BTP
- Extension of France Relance aid for apprenticeship until June 30
- Eclipsed during the crisis, training wants to be a pillar of the recovery
- Craftsmanship, the leading provider of apprentices in France, with staff numbers still on the rise for 1 years
- Sharp reduction in prevention training in artisanal construction companies
- Following the influx of transfers from the DIF to the CPF, the government promises "flexibility"
- Parliament adopts a reform of the training of local elected representatives
- Only a few days left before the end of the DIF transfer, "billions" lost for training
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies