Following the reform of September 5, 2018 and at the request of the joint CPNEs of the construction industry, the CQP Assistant Site Technician has been divided into blocks of skills and is awaiting registration in the National Register of Professional Certifications.
Selection of products
To read also
- An initiative launched to facilitate the European mobility of apprentices
- Borne defends learning, "huge lever for equal opportunities"
- The Court of Auditors is alarmed by a "financial impasse" in learning
- CFA teachers and trainers test the first two initial training modules of the FEEBAT program
- 20 years after its creation, ongoing experiments to facilitate the validation of acquired experience
- Qualifelec and Qualibat are committed to supporting construction companies towards electromobility
- Learning aids extended "at least until the end of the year"
- Renewal of the FEEBAT program to train building professionals in energy renovation work
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices