FEEBAT, a training program for Energy Savings in Buildings, designs modules and courses dedicated to high-performance energy renovation, based on innovative teaching methods.
Selection of products
To read also
- An initiative launched to facilitate the European mobility of apprentices
- Borne defends learning, "huge lever for equal opportunities"
- The Court of Auditors is alarmed by a "financial impasse" in learning
- CFA teachers and trainers test the first two initial training modules of the FEEBAT program
- 20 years after its creation, ongoing experiments to facilitate the validation of acquired experience
- Qualifelec and Qualibat are committed to supporting construction companies towards electromobility
- Learning aids extended "at least until the end of the year"
- Renewal of the FEEBAT program to train building professionals in energy renovation work
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices