2020 summary, 2021 perspectives, communication ... the FEEBAT 2020 activity report reflects the scope of the work carried out by all the actors involved in the program: signatories of the agreement, technical and financial secretariat, partners, training organizations, trainers, etc.
Selection of products
To read also
- The FFB for a construction OPCO
- Sharp reduction in prevention training in artisanal construction companies
- Following the influx of transfers from the DIF to the CPF, the government promises "flexibility"
- Parliament adopts a reform of the training of local elected representatives
- Only a few days left before the end of the DIF transfer, "billions" lost for training
- Executive and social partners decided to clean up the training systems
- The professional integration of young people has progressed less quickly with the crisis
- More than one million training courses funded since 2018 thanks to the skills investment plan
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%