On the occasion of World Mobility and Accessibility Day on April 30, the Federation of Lifts unveils the annual figures for the sector in France, following its General Assembly online. An exceptional event this year, since a new President has been elected, to follow up on current commitments and develop his vision for the Profession.
Selection of products
To read also
- The SEREINE project is recruiting renovated houses for in situ energy performance measurements
- Social cost of noise: The acoustic quality of the housing in question
- Exclusive survey Alila and Elabe "Elected officials and housing construction in France"
- The economic activity of engineers resumed in the 1st quarter of 2021 with + 25% of orders
- Where are the 7.000 Ile-de-France residents who have applied for a house permit built in 2020?
- The Habitat Improvement Club makes six recommendations for a successful urban renewal
- A study analyzes the possible reasons for the end of offers for works at 1 € in the residential sector
- More than one in two craftsmen feel illegitimate in advising their clients on aid for energy renovation
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne