The profit that will be made with certainty on an expropriated property does not have to be shared by the expropriating party with its former owner, repeated the Court of Cassation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Toxic algae, possible hidden defect for the house by the sea
- New abusive clauses in house construction contracts
- A seller is rarely committed to the real estate agent
- Total compensation if the expropriation displaces a business
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022