Since the signing of the Paris Agreements in 2015, the transition to a cleaner economy and energies has progressed, but too slowly to limit warming to 2 ° C, let alone 1,5 ° C, compared to the end of the XNUMXth century. century. And nothing says that the Covid crisis is accelerating the movement.
Selection of products
To read also
- More than 150 MPs have undergone express training on climate change
- Underground ice to air-condition the towers of La Défense
- Sea levels in New Zealand are rising faster than expected, study finds
- In Albania, the lost battle of anti-atomic bunkers facing the sea
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty