Since the signing of the Paris Agreements in 2015, the transition to a cleaner economy and energies has progressed, but too slowly to limit warming to 2 ° C, let alone 1,5 ° C, compared to the end of the XNUMXth century. century. And nothing says that the Covid crisis is accelerating the movement.
Selection of products
To read also
- At least 78 dead in "historic" tornadoes in the United States
- COP 26: the Cinov Federation calls for the objectives set to remain faithful to the Paris Agreement
- Against global warming, French agriculture is experimenting with mobile "parasols"
- Adoption of the Glasgow climate pact at COP26: a dynamic to be continued
- Living on the shores of the American Great Lakes, a dream threatened by the climate crisis
- The economic balance of the natural disaster regime is strained, according to the FFA
- The cost of climate claims in France could double by 2050
- Faced with the advancing ocean, small towns in the South-West ready to retreat
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- Houses and regions: the winning duo of a new record year for old real estate