"The DPE? It's the first thing a client asks for during a visit," says Oumou Sow, a real estate agent. The famous energy performance diagnosis (DPE) of housing also attracts the attention of banks, which are more comfortable financing renovations than the purchase of a thermal sieve.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Ministry of Housing publishes its rent map in France
- An investment of 200 million euros to create housing in commercial areas
- Colocation is reinventing itself to appeal to all generations
- Action Logement offers the State a contribution reduced by half
- Mayors, on the front line in the face of the housing crisis
- The government launches the housing component of the National Refoundation Council (CNR)
- Ten communities create the association "Acting against vacant housing"
- The elected officials of the big cities ask the State to keep its commitment on the revision of the rental values of residential premises
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023