The energy performance diagnostics (DPE) of housing built before 1975 will be able to resume on November 1 after correcting "anomalies" in the calculation method, the Ministry of Housing said on Monday.
Selection of products
To read also
- The change of borrower insurance contract soon possible at any time?
- No toughening of teleworking rules in sight at this stage, assures government
- Hellio offers a True / False on thermal strainers and takes stock to see more clearly
- The real estate energy performance diagnosis is relaunched
- The "new DPE" method is improved
- The Centrale de Financement warns about the effects of the new rules for access to real estate credit
- The rent framework must be mentioned on the real estate advertisements
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- Timber market: evolution and challenges for the future by Olivier Loheac Kebony sales manager
- The criteria of the future "Pinel +" system unveiled, with an emphasis on the comfort of the accommodation
- Faced with soaring energy prices, more and more French people are turning to solar self-consumption