The energy crisis has created "unprecedented momentum" in favor of the deployment of renewable energies, whose growth in capacity should almost double over the next five years, underlines Tuesday the International Energy Agency (IEA).
Selection of products
To read also
- Offshore wind power: IUCN France calls for better consideration of the impacts on biodiversity
- The Emirates set to start one of the largest solar power plants in the world
- Renewable energies: last green light from the Assembly
- Offshore wind tax: the mayor of Saint-Nazaire welcomes the vote on a new amendment
- Renewable energies: agreement between deputies and senators, before a final vote
- Wind and solar: France should not achieve its objectives by the end of 2023
- The Norwegian sovereign wealth fund takes a new step in renewable energies with the acquisition of Iberdrola
- Wind power at sea: a public debate organized by the coastline this year
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds