While the French ski resorts are in the opening period with the double problem of the lack of snow and the rising cost of energy, heero, a fintech specializing in energy renovation has established the ranking of 70 ski resorts in based on the energy performance of their homes.
Selection of products
To read also
- France Hydrogene launches the first annual barometer of the deployment of hydrogen in France
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- Evolution of energy consumption by individuals in France in 2022
- Energy transition: a booming market and chains to diversify (AIE)
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- After the controversy over the reliability of DPEs, the creation of a D card for real estate diagnosticians divides the sector