While the French ski resorts are in the opening period with the double problem of the lack of snow and the rising cost of energy, heero, a fintech specializing in energy renovation has established the ranking of 70 ski resorts in based on the energy performance of their homes.
Selection of products
To read also
- Income, the primary determinant of the French carbon footprint
- France's 2050 energy futures: what if a path other than all-electric was desirable?
- RTE refines energy transition scenarios by 2035
- Decarbonization of buildings: analysis and proposals for Balance of Energy
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?